The Enough is Enough programme is for those living in a verbally or emotionally abusive relationship.
This course is for you if you:
- are treading on eggshells
- live in fear of the next outburst
- keep on searching for the answer to the question “why does he/she behave like that?“
This course can help you –
- Understand the agenda of the person who is emotionally and verbally abusing you.
- Understand your part in what is happening.
- Decide what to do.
- Develop some essential coping skills
You will learn –
- The roles we play
- Why we put up with it
- Why they keep on doing it
- How to call time on their anger
- How to set healthy boundaries
- How to role model healthy/appropriate anger
This is a ground breaking course designed to empower those suffering another’s anger. It will give you the knowledge, time and space to make crucial decisions that could save you a lot of pain and may save our relationship.
Click here to download course information brochure.
General Terms & Conditions of Booking and Payment
1) PRICES Pers./day twin room share / buffet veg. Breakfast & Dinner 85 €uros
Single room supplement is 25 €uros/pers/day & applies to all rooms.
** If there is no one to share a twin room, then the supplement is also charged.
The Double King Junior Suite has a supplement of 10 €uros/Pers/day.
2) We have a max of 22 beds. Treatments, Sauna, Soft/Alcoholic drinks.
3) Room Description: Rooms are en-suite & equipped with warm/cold ac, fans, tea facilities, safes, hair dryers, alarm clocks etc.
2nd floor : 7 twin rooms (one has both a double & single bed,) plus 1 single room. 1st floor: One separate twin room.
1st floor: Double King Junior Suite. This room is more luxurious than others. Is en-suite, has a glass conservatory, SAT TV, DVD player, electrically adjustable beds etc.
The dome twin room is separate from the main building, in lower gardens.
It is not en-suite, but shower/WC facility just outside the door.
The 100m2 yoga studio has under floor heating & equipment described below.
5) Normal arrival is after 1500hrs on Sunday, and departure 1000hrs. the following Sunday.
Cars must be parked in the official parking on entering our hamlet.
6) Please note that we do not provide room service. The facilities are handed over in clean condition should returned in a similar state. Students are expected to keep their rooms and yoga spaces clean during their stay.
Rooms etc. are cleaned once weekly for new groups arriving.
7) Extra towels for pool & sauna etc., a flash light, and trainers/hiking shoes, should be included in your luggage.
8) Meal times normally: 10.00hrs and 18.30hrs. Please arrange with us BEFOREHAND if other times desired. We are not able to cater for special diets. Please ask students to bring supplements if needed. Normal clearing away of food is one hour after meal begin.
9) Please respect that Molino del Rey is a non-smoking house. Smoking is not allowed on our premises.
10) Min. age should be 18.
11) Car hire is very much recommended, and often costs less for the week than a taxi both ways! For retreats not wishing to leave the centre during their stay, transport coaches can be arranged at extra price, with a Malaga bus company (e.g www.malagaminibus.com). We can also offer a limited private pickup at extra cost. Please ask for details.
12) IMPORTANT NOTE: (a) We must stress that we are a private house & not a hotel. Teachers hire the centre on a private basis. We do not rent out individual rooms. Use of the centre is under the understanding that it be at visitor’s own risk. Travel insurance is mandatory and liability waiver forms must be signed by all visitors, using our facilities (b) We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control; participants’ medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat; loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants. (c) We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga classes & use of our facilities are undertaken at your own risk.